By using this Website, you consent to the collection and use of the information as described here. If we decide to make changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post the changes on this site so that you will always know what information we collect, and how we use it.
From time to time, as may be required by applicable law, we may also seek your explicit consent to process certain data and information collected on this website or volunteered by you.
Use and Purpose of Collected Personal Data
The information TEKA Systems collects to understand your needs and interests helps TEKA Systems deliver a consistent and personalized experience. We will use such information only as described in this Privacy Statement and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection. We will not subsequently change the way your personal data is used without your consent, as required by applicable law. Some of the ways we may use your personal data include, but are not limited to:
• To process your orders and deliver the products and services that you have ordered;
• To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, software upgrades, security patches, system enhancements, special offers, and other information. This may occasionally include information from other technology companies or business partners about products and services that can add value to your SAP products;
• To tailor information about our products and services to your individual interests. For example, during a visit to our site, it allows us to provide you with specific information on products and services that may be of interest;
• To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content;
• In order to ensure and control the quality of the information and experience you have during chat sessions with TEKA Systems by educating our personnel to effectively answer your questions;
• To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information, and to provide customer feedback and support;
• To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary;
• To support recruitment inquiries; and
• To meet contractual obligations.
In addition to the information you provide, TEKA Systems may also collect information during your visit to our website through automated tools, which include Web beacons, cookies, embedded Web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived at TEKA Systems website. Using these tools, TEKA Systems is also able to confirm receipt of e-mails that the recipient consented to receive, and can track other information such as pages visited on the TEKA Systems site.
If you choose to give us your e-mail address, we will communicate with you via e-mail. We do not share your e-mail address with others outside TEKA Systems. You can choose not to receive any more e-mail at any time. Depending on how your e-mail application is set up, information about you may be transmitted automatically when you send e-mail to TEKA Systems.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. TEKA Systems is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites outside TEKA Systems.